I Ching of a Thousand Doors, James Olsen
Written for ordinary readers, based on scholarship, I Ching of a Thousand Doors is an authentic illustrated guide to the I Ching -- 96 Illustrations and Graphics.
- Step-by-step process for the beginner; Advanced techniques for the devotee.
- Explains how the I Ching is the great synergy Daoism and Confucianism.
- Explains keywords and phrases.
- Explains how the I Ching relates to psychological, religious, scientific, and mystical traditions.
- Narrative and poetic prose engage the mind, heart, and spirit.
0.75" H x 9.02" L x 5.98" W (1.27 lbs) 234 pages, hardcover